Simple BioData Format
Now-a-days Simple BioData has ceased to exist – people have fallen in love with the complicated Bio Data’s available online. I’m honestly surprised by this change in behaviour; as far as I remember, interviewers & HR people (they need not be the same) like to see a Simple BioData which will give them the required information. Any additional information required can be asked during the interview process.
So, is there a Simple BioData Format available somewhere? Well, I won’t say NO; but it’s something which is not easily available. You can download a copy of the Simple BioData Format by clicking here – Simple BioData Format.
A Simple BioData is the one which gives the bare minimal but relevant details. These are:
- Your name
- Your contact information (residence address, telephone numbers, e-mail address)
- Your personal details (Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Languages Known)
- Your academic qualifications (only the milestones)
- Your Professional background (current workplace details, previous experience details)
- Your professional skills (if any & only if relevant to the job you are applying for)
Anything apart from the above can be mentioned in your job interview. People often have a tendency to clutter their BioData with each & every information about themselves – this can sometimes put off your interviewer.
No related posts.